Splendor Boats, LLC warrants each new Splendor Boat to the first retail purchaser to be free from structural defect in material and workmanship for five (5) years from the date of the first retail purchase, under normal conditions of use and service, for recreational purpose and when powered within its rated maximum horsepower capacity.
This warranty covers only the boat structure that is manufactured by Splendor and does not cover the following:
- Parts and equipment installed, but not manufactured by Splendor are warranted by the manufacturers thereof; no additional warranty of such parts and equipment is made by Splendor.
- Gel coat cracks, discoloration, fading, or distortion.
- Polyflake discoloration, fading, or distortion.
- Tears/snags or discoloration in all canvas, vinyl, upholstery, materials, plastics, fabric, trim, and carpet.
- Windshield glass breakage.
- Improper rigging of outboard motors or installation of accessories that are installed by company other than Splendor Boats, LLC.
- Any boat that has been altered by equipment additions or structural modifications.
- Any boat that has been subject to misuse or negligence.
- Any boat that has been used for commercial purposes.
- Any boat that has been equipped for or used for racing.
- Any boat that has been powered or modified in excess of its rated maximum horsepower capacity.
- Any boat that has not been registered within thirty (30) days of the first retail purchase of the boat.
- Changes in outboard motor trim specifications.
- Any boat that has been improperly trailered.
- Hull or deck yellowing, fading, discoloration, or water blisters.
- Engines, outdrives, controls, batteries, propellers, or other equipment or accessories manufactured or installed by other manufacturers or installers.
- Splendor cannot warrant the performance or running of the boat due to variation in water condition or other variation.
Written notice of any claim of a defect under this limited warranty, together with the original sales receipt, must be sent to Splendor within thirty (30) days after the discovery of such defect. Any legal action resulting from a claim of a defect under this limited warranty must be brought within ninety (90) days after the discovery of such defect.
Transportation to and from the Splendor facility for repairs under this limited warranty is the sole responsibility of the boat owner (first retail purchaser.) Labor charges for any necessary de-rigging and re-rigging of motors and equipment shall be paid by the boat owner (first retail purchaser.)
If repairs or modifications have been made to the boat by an outside contractor, with or without Splendorâ€™s consent, it shall relieve Splendor Boats of any obligation to the repaired or modified portion of the boat, and to any other issues that may be caused by the repair or modification.
Splendor Boats reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, in color, materials, standard equipment, options, specifications, models, and prices.
These limited warranty provisions are the complete and exclusive statement of the terms of the agreement between the buyer and the seller.
EXCEPT AS STATED HEREIN, NO EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY IS GIVEN. NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OR MECHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS GIVEN. IF AN IMPLIED WARRANTY IS DETERMINED TO EXIST, IT SHALL APPLY ONLY FOR SIX (6) MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF THE FIRST RETAIL PURCHASE. Some states do not allow limitation on the length of time of an implied warranty; therefore, the exclusion above may not apply to you.
SPLENDOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM ANY DEFECT IN ITS PRODUCT OR FROM A BREACH OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY. Some states do not allow the exclusion of consequential, incidental, or special damages; therefore, the exclusion above may not apply to you.